The Olympians are the council of principal Greek and Roman deities, consisting of Zeus/Jupiter, Poseidon/Neptune, Hera/Juno, Athena/Minerva, Ares/Mars, Apollo, Artemis/Diana, Demeter/Ceres, Hephaestus/Vulcan, Aphrodite/Venus, Hermes/Mercury, Dionysus/Bacchus, and Hestia/Vesta.
First Generation Olympians
Also known as the Kronides, the first generation of Olympians are the six children of Kronos/Saturn and Rhea/Ops.
- Hestia/Vesta: Goddess of the Hearth and Home.
- Demeter/Ceres: Goddess of the Harvest and Agriculture.
- Hera/Juno: Goddess of Marriage, Women and Family; Queen of Olympus.
- Hades/Pluto: God of the Dead and Riches; King of the Underworld.
- Poseidon/Neptune: God of the Seas, Earthquakes, and Horses; King of Atlantis.
- Zeus/Jupiter: Lord of the Sky, King of the Gods; King of Olympus.
Second Generation Olympians
After the first war against the Titans, several gods assumed thrones on Olympus, mainly the children of Zeus.
- Apollo/Apollo: God of the Sun, Medicine, Music and Prophecy; son of Zeus and Leto/Latona.
- Ares/Mars: God of War, son of Zeus and Hera.
- Artemis/Diana: Goddess of the Moon and the Hunt, daughter of Zeus and Leto.
- Athena/Minerva: Goddess of Wisdom and Strategy, daughter of Zeus and Metis.
- Dionysus/Bacchus: God of Wine, Madness, and Parties, son of Zeus and Semele.
- Hephaestus/Vulcan: God of Blacksmiths and Fire, son of Zeus and Hera.
- Hermes/Mercury: God of Thieves, Travelers, Merchants and Messenger of the Gods, son of Zeus and Maia.
- Aphrodite/Venus: Goddess of Love and Beauty, daughter of Ouranos/Caelus. She is a special one since she was technically not a first-generation Olympian or a second. Many scholars list her as a member of the "Titan Generation".
- Aeolus (Greek Form: Aeolus)
- Aquilon (Greek Form: Boreas)
- Arcus (Greek Form: Iris)
- Aesculapius (Greek Form: Asclepius)
- Auster (Greek Form: Notus)
- Cupid (Greek Form: Eros)
- Discordia (Greek Form: Eris)
- Faunus (Greek Form: Pan)
- Favonius (Greek Form: Zephyrus)
- Fortuna (Greek Form: Tyche)
- Hercules (Greek Form: Heracles)
- Invidia (Greek Form: Nemesis)
- Juventas (Greek Form: Hebe)
- Lucina (Greek Form: Eileithyia)
- Letus (Greek Form: Thanatos)
- Libertas (Greek Form: Eleutheria)
- Metus/Terror (Greek Form: Deimos)
- Portunus (Greek Form: Palaemon)
- Proserpina (Greek Form: Persephone)
- Salacia (Greek Form: Amphitrite)
- Somnia (Greek Form: Morpheus)
- Somnus (Greek Form: Hypnos)
- Spes (Greek Form: Elpis)
- Timor/Fear (Greek form: Phobos)
- Trivia (Greek Form: Hecate)
- Victoria (Greek Form: Nike)